We have access to Major Banks and Finance Houses within the UK offering business solutions covering every client situation.

Specialist advice:-

  • Easy referral process for commercial mortgages and all other associated services
  • True, totally independent advice and guidance
  • Access to most lenders in the U.K.
  • You may have been let down by an existing lender or broker
  • You are unhappy or have lost faith in the current lender relationship
  • The deal is complex
  • Access to a commercial mortgage sourcing system
  • You wish to obtain the best rates and terms


Bridging loans are a form of short-term mortgage lending. Bridging loans are traditionally used by those who’re looking to ‘bridge’ the gap when buying a new property that needs to be completed and the sale of their existing property has been delayed.

Bridging loans can also be used for a variety of other reasons. For example, if you are purchasing a property that is not suitable for mortgage purposes due to the property condition but are funding a renovation to bring the property to standard, bridging finance can transform a non-viable purchase into a great opportunity.


Development finance is designed for clients who are seeking to either build or redevelop anything from a single property to the construction of a block of flats.

There are several options available from development finance lenders and the right solution for you will depend upon your objectives. Development finance can be used to finance both the land purchase, and also the build costs. The highest loan to value development finance plans will, typically, fund up to 70% of the land cost and 90% of the build costs, provided the loan amount does not exceed 70% of the gross development value.

Note – The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate commercial mortgages and some forms of bridging finance / loans.

A Commercial mortgage is a loan secured against your property and a Bridging loan is a short-term loan secured against your property. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any debt secured on it.